1.9.12

How much is your face worth?


Having read Georgia's post over at GLAM // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog it got me wondering, how much money I've spent on make up. This is just the stuff I use at the moment, I have so much more make up than this. Being a make up artist I also have thousands of pounds worth of make up in my kit that I don't get to use on myself, how upsetting! I tend to use a mixture of higher end and high street make up.

This is what's in my current make up bag!


GOSH Velvet Touch Primer £12.99
Dainty Doll Foundation £22
Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder £7
Sleek Blusher in Flamingo £4.49
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle £21.50
MAC Studio Finish Concealer £14.50

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion £14.50
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate £6.99
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E £13
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara £10.99
MUA Eyebrow Pencil £1

Carmex Cherry lipbalm £2.75
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox £14.50 / M&S Lipstick in Bare Rose £7

£153.21


Ah, I wear £153 on my face! What is your face worth?!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of a Photography blog Mcdigitalphotography.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added your blog to my Favorites!

    Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

    P.s.

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an really good idea for a post! Love your lipstick! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo gorgeous!! :)
    I have just followed you dear, hope you'll have time to visit my blog and maybe if you like it follow :)

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox