7.7.11

A few missed outfits

Just blogging a few outfits I've missed out on the blog but have been posted on Lookbook!

The first is an outfit I wore to my boyfriend's gig a few weeks ago (minus the hat). I love this top so much and it was a complete bargain at £8 from good old Primark! The jeans are also from Primark and so are the shoes. The hat is from ASDA. Cheapy outfit but looks good anyway.




The second is a shopping outfit from a few weeks ago. Got this cute little jumper in the sale from H&M for £5. I don't usually wear pale colours but I can just about get away with cream. Belt is from DP, Jeans from Tesco, boots from DP and the boot straps are from ebay, really make a boring pair of boots look awesome! Think I got the necklace from Boots, again in the sale.




Got lots of new items lately which will be blogged soon! Hope you all have a good weekend!
Hez xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox