13.7.11

Ethnic Print Maxi





I'm a big fan of maxi dresses at the moment. I always thought I'd be too small to wear one but I think I look fine and they are so easy to wear. I got this one in the sale in New Look, fell in love straight away. I wore this on a rare warm night for my boyfriends outdoor gig with my tan gladiator heels and gold jewellery! I think this will be going with me to Dublin in August.

I'm growing out my fringe at the moment which explains why it looks so bad! It's just getting past the annoying stage now so I'm hoping it'll look ok in about another month. I had my hair cut yesturday so my fringe flows into my hair so it doesn't look as bad as it does on these pics now!!

How do you feel about maxi dresses?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox