25.11.12

Wishlist


Boots - Ever Ours
Skirt - eBay
Michael Kors Watch
Hat - The Native State
Sunglasses - ASOS

Just a few things on my wishlist at the moment.

I'm loving these Lita copies from Ever Ours and at £25 you can't go wrong!

I fell in love with this sequin skirt when it was on Miss Guided but it sold out so quickly, luckily I found it on eBay so I'll probably be getting it soon. Perfect for Christmas coming up.

I'm still wanting a Michael Kors watch, I haven't actually owned a watch for years so it would be nice to have a lovely one. I may spend my Christmas money on this.

I adore this hat from Lovely Bird but it's a little expensive and pretty similar to one I already have. Anyway I just love the navajo print on it!

These sunglasses are so much like Ray Ban Wayfarer's and only £12, I've had them in my ASOS wishlist for so long, I better get them purchased soon!!

13 comments:

  1. love this!
    this post is really amazing!I love your sense of style!!
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... 25£ ?! Dammit ! Why am I so tall ?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing price right? for once I'm glad to be short!!

      Delete
  3. Ah man that watch is larrrvley :) and the skirt is so beautiful. I spotted those lita lookalikes on Ever Ours the other day too, such a bargain!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I'm totally loving that aztec patterned skirt xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choice...the shoes are the best.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole list, especially the skirt! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat but definitely think you could find a skinny navajo belt (maybe canvas??) and use that as a temporary fix on the hat you already have. Just here to help ;)
    Have a wonderful week lovey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hat is so cool, I want it! Although I think I'd prefer a plain one like that, as it would go with more things in my wardrobe. The skirt is pretty too!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your picks, especially the skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are great imitation boots!

    P.s. You have a new follower :)

    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox