17.11.12

Winter is coming









Coat - Limited Collection @ M&S
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Next
Boots - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Bull Necklace - Dixi
Arrow Necklace - eBay
Druzy Ring - Dixi
Eagle Ring - Topshop
Belt - ASOS
Fur Collar - H&M

So this is my first proper outfit post since I moved in with my boyfriend, I was a little embarrassed doing these photos outside as there are so many houses around and I always feel like someone is watching me but I'm glad to be back with a new OOTD.

I picked up this jumper in Primark for £6 a few days ago and I love it, it's a lovely fine knit and is so useful for this time of year. I'm sure you're all so bored of seeing me wear these boots for the past year none stop so you'll be pleased to know I have some new boots ordered that are not black and are not called Ambush, they are pretty much the same shape though, what can I say?!

Incase you are wondering my nails are imPRESS in Tweetheart (glitter is Technic in Carnival) which you can get from Boots and Superdrug, they are fantastic for a quick manicure and have lasted me 9 days so far, the box says up to 7 days so I'm happy with that. I would definitely recommend them for a special occasion, I'm going to get them in black for Christmas and New Year!

When I reach 200 followers I will be having a giveaway so please spread the word about my blog, I would really appreciate it!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, the coat is awesome and the jumper is such a steal. Cant wait to see your new boots doll xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i i love, love, love your nails!
    and your outfit is lovely too.
    i really like your blog, i've just started following, your personality really seems to shine from your blog which is what made me want to follow straight away actually, but i've just had a quick scroll through and love the rest of what i've seen too!
    please try and pop over for a proper chat, that'd be lovely.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing my outfit pictures in my backyard the other day and could hear someone in a backyard near mine. It was spooky - I felt like someone was spying on me!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat plus the fur!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous coat! Love this sort of look in general, very chic and simple at the same time =) You have a lovely blog btw, now following! <3

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! the coat and bag are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox