16.11.12

Beautiful Dixi Pieces


These beautiful pieces from Dixi were waiting for me when I got home today. I fell in love with the rainbow druzy ring as soon as I saw it and there was only one available so I snapped it up, it's just as beautiful in person and is now my new favourite ring! I also got the Native Bull necklace which I love and I think will not leave my neck very often!! I'll definitely be buying more jewellery from Dixi in the future. If you like unique jewellery go and check them out here.

3 comments:

  1. i love the rings, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rainbow ring is so pretty! xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox