24.6.12

Inspire















Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for a while, the weather is rubbish at the moment so I haven't been able to get out and take any photos, don't wanna get my new camera wet!! It's so disappointing that I've bought loads of pretty new clothes for the summer and haven't been able to wear any of them yet! Typical English weather for you. I'll be back soon though!

Check out my new bargain jumper I got in the Tesco sale for £7!


In the meantime follow me on...
twitter @heatherlouise_
instagram heatherlouise1986
and check out my jewellery shop Spirit Child

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics and I'm so with you on the weather hate. I literally get no decent lighting in my house so trying to take photos is such a pain at the moment! At least you've got a rather pretty jumper to console you : )

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for your new outfit posts! :c ♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox