14.2.12

Happy Valentine's!



Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely day whether you've been with your other half, with friends or family! I've just spent the day shopping with my man and we had a pub dinner and a Costa coffee. Perfect day! Tonight we're just chilling with some food and tv! It's our 4th anniversary in 2 weeks, where did the time go?!


Old pics of us from last summer, need to get some more done, I don't have a fringe anymore!!

xoxo

ps follow me on Tumblr here!

4 comments:

  1. such cute photos! happy valentines day to you both

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look lovely together, hope you enjoyed your valentines day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so cute! love the ombre x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hun, happy belated V day. Amazingly cute photos you look so sweet together. You rocked a fringe too I keep thinking I want mine cut back in xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox