24.2.12

Dawntroversial Shoes

I stumbled across these adorable My Little Pony shoes on Facebook and had to show you all! They are by Dawntroversial Shoes and I think they are so cute and I love the colour! They were seen on many people on London Fashion Week too! Check them out on Facebook here!!


Me being a tiny person and being mistaken for a 16 year old many a time I don't think I could pull them off but I'm sure someone a little taller than me would rock these! If I was a little taller and less child looking I'd wear them with a dip hem maxi dress and a leather jacket to toughen them up. Someone please buy these, I'd love to see an outfit post with these being worn!

Check them out on Facebook, they have other awesome shoes too!!

I'm off to London on Tuesday for the day, hoping to get myself to Forever 21 while I'm there and I'll try and get some outfit pics too!

xoxox

10 comments:

  1. Awwww cute ! ^^ Haha I still have some of my ponies left, I think :D


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard rumours about these My Little Pony, Lita-esque heels but these are the first pics I've seen of them.
    ....still don't know what to think!! I reckon general opinion will be quite divided though, like marmite!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my days these are so cool! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaze balls buy them Heather...... I loved my little pony arh to be young again. Cannot wait to see someone in these.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend hunny pie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww they are so cute. I saw your post about customized Levis have you check out http://www.bambiandmanson.co.uk/shop/shorts they are more affordable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god these are adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes are sooo cute!!!:)

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fierce!! Definitely very eye-catching

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, i'd die for these! ahhh

    http://lacelabel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox