10.1.12

Spring Lust

I am a lover of the cold and dark clothes but I must admit some of the new things in for the Spring have me lusting after lighter colours....something new there!
I am loving the burnout tee from Topshop, I must get one as I love this sort of fabric and at £14 you can't go wrong. I love the pinks, corals and oranges here!
These ombre jeans from New Look are perfect for Spring and would look great with a loose jumper!
I love tops with a dip back and this would be great for day and night. Again from New Look.

I've also seen a few tops in Primark I would like to get once my spending ban is over! I am 10 days in and haven't spent a penny on clothes despite going into town twice this week. Doing well I think! I just hope the stuff I want is still in the shops when my ban is over or I'll be most annoyed!

What are you loving for the Spring?

PS Check out my In Her Closet feature over at Fluent Beauty and be sure to follow her blog!

PPS Follow me on Twitter?! @heatherlouise_

Have a nice week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love the second top, the colour is so reach and perfect to brighten up someone's mood. I also adore the ombre jeans.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral New Look shirt :)
    For spring I'm loving the clashing prints and crop tops and high waist with a flash of midrif

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Topshop top on the right hand side of the first photo, so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!!!
    Just discovered your blog!!!
    Love the last top!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans look so cute, lovely colour for upcoming spring. :) Hey thanks for following, I found you on bloglovin' and following you back now. ^^

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox