29.3.11

Whats in my bag?

I've seen this post on a few blogs and on a few YouTube channels and I'm always interested (or nosey!) to see what people have in their bags. I'm sure no one is really interested in whats in my bag but here it is anyway!

So this is my current bag...I've wanted a cream bag for ages and I love this one from River Island.


And I have all of this inside!



iPhone - my beloved! Don't know what I'd do without an iPhone.
Purse - Urban Outfitters
2011 Diary
Glasses case
MAC Lipsticks - Costa Chic & Chatterbox
Liz Earle Superbalm
Liz Earle Spot On spot stick (I've developed a whole load of spots recently so I can't live without this!)
Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach
Carmex lipbalm
Keys - my house key and my boyfriends house key - with lots of keyrings from Paris & Finland plus my Tesco Clubcard.
Bourjois pressed powder
MAC lipbrush
Collection 2000 big fake lash (I don't like this mascara so I keep it in my bag for if I need it and I don't have my make up bag with me!)
Business cards from moo.com
Make Up Forever aqua eyes black eyeliner
Comb

Whats in your bag?!

Heather x

1 comment:

  1. definitely a LOT less than what's in yours!
    currently, a couple of text books, a writing pad and my A3 sketch book i have to carry around in my hand lol

    these are really nice shots though! i wanna do a post like this soon haha. maybe on a weekend when i have more interesting things than just books hehehe!

    heycourtnee.blogspot.com :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox