19.9.13

Grey Days



Jumper : H&M
Skirt : H&M
Hat : Dorothy Perkins
Boots : eBay
Jewellery : Spirit Child Jewellery

After a little time away from blogging I'm back! I'm hoping to blog more from now on, I've been so busy recently and find it difficult to take photos in my new house without my mum on hand to take photos but I guess I'll stop being lazy and get the tripod out more often...!

I got this gorgeous jumper from H&M a few weeks ago, it's the perfect item for Autumn and goes with everything. I was attracted to the lace detail, it's so pretty and I love a bit of grey, boring I know. I teamed it with a sequin skirt for a casual night out outfit with these ancient boots I've had years and my trusty rust fedora. As you might notice I dyed my hair red, wanted a change and I needed to cover up a bad ombre DIY job. I like it but it fades very fast!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I am a little bit in love with your hat! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never even thought of looking in Dorthy Perkins any more but love this hat! xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox