23.9.13

Fluffy Knit



Jean : Primark
Top : New Look
Cardigan : Primark
Boots : Customised by me
Necklaces : Spirit Child Jewellery

So I spent today wandering around pet shops trying to find my dog a new bed, wasn't very successful I must say but came away with this cardigan, which wasn't from a pet shop. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine! I wanted the same one last year but it sold out before I had the chance. It's so warm and fluffy, I will probably live in it when it gets colder. They also have it in dark green and burgundy but I thought black would go with everything. May have to nip back for the burgundy one though! The jeans were a bargain at £8, even if they last me one season (which they won't, I've had Primark jeans last me years!) they would still save me a lot of money. I love burgundy at the moment, it's the perfect autumn colour and I'm hoping to get a burgundy fedora at some point.

On to my boots. You may or may not have seen these beauties over at Wild & Free Jewellery. As much as I love them I can't justify £100 plus shipping from America for boots at the moment. So I remembered I have a pair of cowboy boots that never get worn, why not make some myself? I literally cut my boots down the back, folded them over and added lots of broken and worn out belts. I'm yet to stitch up the backs but love how they have turned out so far. Love a good bit of DIY!

I'm off to make myself a cuppa tea and chill with the puppy, until next time! <3

7 comments:

  1. That cardigan looks so cosy!! I just want to stroke it ha

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them boots are AMAZING!

    Emma - masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i need a fluffy cardigan in my life as i don't own any cardigans. they just look so cosy and i bet they keep you warm.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cardigan :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit! Such a cosy looking cardigan and those jeans look awesome on you, not everyone could pull them off but you look so great!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that cardi looks so cosy and warm!

    Katie x
    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit , love those boots xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox