13.3.12

Spring is here...Inspiration.

The weather so far this week has been beautiful and I think Spring is officially here, the daffodils are out and the sun is shining! I not a fan of Summer but I do love Spring and of course it's that time of year for shorts and boho chic outfits to come out of the wardrobe! Here's some inspiration from my TUMBLR


I've also bought a few key pieces for Spring/Summer. I'm terrible at going into Primark and buying loads of little rubbish bits and then not being able to afford stuff from nice shops so I've stopped that and decided to get some things of better quality! Outift posts coming soon with those items, stay tuned!!

Have a lovely week!!

12 comments:

  1. Such nice photos. Can't wait to see your outfit posts :)

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pretty much every single one of these photos. Almost at 100 followers, eee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fashion

    Visit night,,, please visit back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration! You inspired me :) Thanks for sharing!

    www.glowfromtheinsideout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shawl in the second photo-want one like that!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiration photos!
    Love your blog! Let's follow each other. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these pics - especially those studded shorts!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Spring.. Love it!

    Such great outfits!!

    ~Anya
    luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely :'). I want things like this :(...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsess with that studded shorts!!! love the post!!

    De

    www.blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello hunny, thanks for your lovely comment. Love all these pics, great post. I am obsessed with the first one looks like the amazing Mandy from Oracle fox. Cannot wait till Summer to wear studded shorts and bare legs bring it on.

    Have a gorgeous day gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox