22.8.11

Dublin outfit

Hey guys,
I'm back from Dublin. Me and my boyfriend had a lovely time shopping and sightseeing, coffee by the river and drinks at night. We walked miles around the city everyday. It was nice to get away from England for a few days.

This is what I wore on our last day there. We went to St Stephen's Green Park in the centre in the city, so lovely to walk from the busy streets straight into a gorgeous park with a lake and swans!




Scarf : Penneys (Primark)
Jacket : New Look
Jumper : H&M
Jeans : Primark
Boots : Dorothy Perkins
Hat : H&M

It was a pretty windy day so I ended up carrying my hat round for most of the day!

I definately recommend Dublin for a short break or a shopping trip. The shops are amazing!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox