18.11.13

Biker Coat



Coat : New Look
Jumper : H&M
Disco Pants : American Apparel
Boots : Primark
Hat : Dorothy Perkins

Last year I got a coat and thought it would last me years with it being from M&S. However it's made of boucle and looks like I've had it 10 years now. So I ordered this lovely one from New Look with a 25% off code making it £37 instead of £50, such a bargain. The coat is such beautiful quality, so soft and looks like it will last years. I love the biker style of it and the silver detail. After seeing these photos I'm a little unsure. As much as I love it I'm unsure on the length, being a midget I think it's too long for me and I'm not keen on the way it looks like it sticks out at the bottom. If it was a few inches shorter it would be perfect which is a shame as it's the best one I've seen in the shops. I did have my eye on the H&M biker coat but since I will have gotten through half of Winter without a coat before it gets delivered (estimated delivery 23-27th December, really?!) I won't be bothering with that one. My jumper was an eBay bargain at £5, despite the fact I ordered it in the wrong size I do love it and it's perfect with disco pants, I'm certainly not brave enough to leave the house with my bottom on show on these beauties! My boots were £18 from Primark, I'm a little in love with them to be honest, they are so comfy and a bit higher than I usually go for so I feel a bit more grown up (which can only be a good thing with me now being 27!!) and hopefully people think I'm at least 21 now instead of 16?!

Hope you are all enjoying the cold weather!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox