15.3.13

Sequins & Leather











Skirt - H&M
Boots - Topshop
Jacket - New Look
Tee - H&M
Rings - Dixi, eBay, Primark
Necklace - eBay
Bracelets - eBay, Spain.

I've been wearing this skirt quite a bit recently as it adds a bit of happiness to a dull day. I love it teamed with leather and a band tee.

Apparently GFC is shutting down, I've only just heard about this and everyone seems to be moving over to Bloglovin' so please re-follow me over there...

Follow on Bloglovin

Introducing my little baby Dougie. He's a Sprocker Spaniel (half cocker, half springer) and only 10 weeks old. We've had him 3 weeks now and he's a naughty puppy but we love him loads! His favourite thing at the moment is running up and down the stairs and grabbing things from the bin, as you do!

9 comments:

  1. I really love how you've put this outfit together...the jacket and tshirt really toughen the skirt up, with it still looking glamorous! your puppy is soooo cute :)

    have a great weekend xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is SO stunning :) Love the sparkles, t-shirt, fur .. Coool :>

    And such a cute puppy ! x

    Indie by heart
    ps. NINJ & NINJ -print giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt and those boots! x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just found out your blog on lookbook :D and i really like it. Now following you on bloglovin <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you toughened up the sequins and how bad ass this is :) Well done girl

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this outfit has a great rock 'n' roll vibe, I love it! the fur collar adds the perfect touch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Puppy! Such a gorgeous creature

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox